Thursday, October 13

Two Seasons and Two Cards

Spring has well and truly arrived here in Australia, inspiring me to reach for shades of bright green and pretty pink to colour my first wreath (Colouring Tutorial here). But in other parts of the world, the beautiful colours of autumn are turning the forests and parks into spectacular palettes of red, orange and yellow... perfect for my second project!

One for spring...


... and one for autumn.


Here are the two cards I made using the coloured wreaths.



8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Beccy this show is just adorable. Inspiring me to colour my images..xx

Petra-loves-paper said...

They are spectacular!

kiwimeskreations said...

What great colouring and use of the images - awesome cards Beccy
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Gorgeous colors. Spring or fall I love them all!

Teresa said...

These are great. The fall colors especially are pretty--we are going into fall here.

carla said...

Beautiful.

Sandra H said...

Both cards Beccy are so pretty!

Crafting Queen said...

Love both cards!