Wednesday, October 1

New Release: Dance Lessons

Ellie and Tippy are off to their dance lesson!
 
This new set of digital stamps is the latest in the Ellie & Tippy range.  Sparkle N Sprinkle will be making them in rubber for everyone who prefers traditional stamping, and I have the digital version for sale in my store now. 
 


Sadly, these are the last cards my lovely designers will be making for me as their term has come to an end.  I want to extend a huge thank you to each and every one of them for all their hard work over the past six months, and to wish them well for the future.  Thanks team, you've been awesome!
 
Shirley's Card

Carla's Card

Annie's Card
 
Two cards from Ileana

Tracy's Card
 

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute cards and images! Thank you to the design team!

karin said...

What a cutie ! Great cards made by the DT !