Thursday, May 1

Follower Contest

I would like to extend a very warm welcome to all the new followers both here and on my wonderful Designer's blogs, I hope you find some useful ideas and inspiration for your own paper craft projects.  I would also like to thank all the people who have been following me for the past few years, it's wonderful to see familiar "faces" around the net, I enjoy hearing from all of you.
 
I have asked each of my designers to randomly select one follower from each of their blogs to receive a little thank you gift.  Congratulations to each of the following people:
 
Sandra Morgan - from Shirley's Blog
Theresia - from Carla's Blog
Veselina - from Kati's Blog
Ursula Uphof - from Annie's Blog
Debbie Moyer - from Joyce's Blog
Desire Fourie - from Adrianne's Blog
Beatriz - from Ileana's Blog
GranMargaret - from Christine's Blog
Terriavidreader - from Peggy's Blog
Josephine - from Tracy's Blog
 
I have also randomly selected ten people from amongst my followers:
 
 
If you are one of the people listed above, please email me at beccymuir@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

ileana said...

Congratulations everybody!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you to all who entered and follow my blog...aNNie xx